CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Gavin's Final Days as an Only Child







Okay, so we finally got our camera up and working again... It only took me several months! As we anxiously await the arrival of our second child, I thought I'd post a few of the pictures we've taken of Gavin over the last few weeks.



Gavin knows something is up, but I think he's in for a huge shock. If only our new little one would just hurry up and get here! About a month ago I told my husband I thought the new baby would be here in "two weeks, max." My mother-in-law had a "good feeling" about November 23. My OB told me she thought I'd go before my due date and have a November baby. I'm now well past my own prediction, my mother-in-law's good feeling must have been about something else, and my OB's prediction has one more day! Come on, baby! Get here already!

1 comment:

Taylor said...

I agree! Baby needs to get here already! Gavin is going to be in for a huge surprise. It should be an easy adjustment because he's fairly young. He's about the same age that I was when Travis was born. I don't even remember it.