1st--Gavin knows how to turn on the computer. We can't leave it unattended for even a second. I guess he sees his mom and dad on it enough.
2nd--Gavin, my nephew Emery, and my mom at Tulip Time. Gavin did not like wearing the costume. Seconds before this picture was taken, he was crying his eyes out for no apparent reason. Okay, so I would cry if someone made me wear an outfit like that. Point taken, Gavin.
3rd--In order to cheer Gavin up, I bought him some pofferjies (sp?). The first plate was taken by the wind and ended up on the ground. This was the point where I was crying my eyes out. Not actually but I don't like to see good junk food go to waste. Luckily, Grandma saved the day and bought another plate.
4th--Gavin in his Welsh soccer uniform.
5th--Gavin in his new convertible tricycle. Nain and Taid bought him this while they were here visiting in May. He loves it!
No comments:
Post a Comment