CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Chuck E. Cheese and New Friends







Gavin took his first trip to Chuck E. Cheese this week. We were invited to join my friend BrieAnn and her family for a morning of fun. It was so different from the last time I remember being there--it has been remodeled and cleaned up. There is even a special toddler area with a fun slide and different rides and activities. Gavin had a great time and made two new friends, Addy and Alyssa. I look forward to going back with him when Iwan can join us. I think Dad might have just as much fun as Gavin.



1 comment:

Kevin and Rochelle said...

Awww, how fun. I think that all of my Showbiz pizza memories are with you. I still feel a little guilty when I remember that I bought a balloon out of that machine with my allowance and Annie cried because she couldn't get one.