So, I return. Annie, I hope this makes you happy!
Blogs are a lot of fun to read. I love when friends update their blogs on a regular basis. I, however, have been terrible about doing so. There are no suitable excuses, so I won't make any. Previously, the blog was primarily a way to get pictures of Gavin out for people to see. Don't worry, Gavin will still be the star of the show; however, I will be sharing anything I feel like sharing. It might be the great new recipe I tried out or ramblings about whatever seems appropriate.
While I'd love to write more now, I must take the opportunity to clean my house whilst the babe sleeps. Um, I never use the word "whilst" in normal conversation. Is that correct usage (asks the former English teacher)?
Don't worry. There will be pictures of Gavin again--that is if he stays still long enough for me to capture his gorgeous image.
2 comments:
This makes me very happy indeed!
Love you sister
Yay, your blogging returns. I JUST removed you from my favorites because I got tired of checking to no avail (yes I say "to no avail" in daily conversation). I've learned my lesson and will just subscribe :)
Post a Comment